About the Job
Eco Insulation is a full service insulation franchise offering spray foam and blown in insulation for new home construction and retrofit home solutions.
We are actively looking for an outgoing and professional Residential Sales Representative for Sudbury Region who enjoys the challenge of building our reputation and growing our business. We offer a competitive salary and commission structure.
- Proactively identify prospects and develop new accounts, maintain current accounts
- Identify market trends, maintain awareness of competitive activity in the insulation industry and track competitive quotes
- Sell insulation installation by establishing contacts and developing relationships with a focus on quality and customer service
- Balances time between homeowner retrofit customers and contractor accounts
- Networks with others in the home services industry to build awareness and referrals
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales role, preferably in the construction industry, which includes business development activities such as; prospecting and networking for potential clients and visiting jobsites for specifications
- Experience in developing sales goals and implementing and tracking sales programs
- Knowledge of the National Building Code would be an asset
- Experience in the insulation industry would be an asset
- Understanding of building science would be an asset
- Provide accurate quotes, orders and ensure excellent customer service
- Able to make cold calls and be on the look out for new sales opportunities
- Able to work flexible hours beyond normal franchise office hours in order to make contact with contractors. Need to be accessible and responsive to customer requests
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule format
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confidence; must be able to connect with customers to schedule appointments, discuss services and pricing
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Ability to negotiate large contracts with focus on service and margins
- Must be results-orientated and able to work independently and within a team
- Able to travel, have a valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record
- Possess basic computer knowledge including Excel and Word
- Able to speak, read and write in English
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com